Maraudeur's Time
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Maraudeur's Time

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

I am new at this so am trying to catch up.

AuteurMessage
avoiskes
Invité

I am new at this so am trying to catch up. Empty
MessageSujet: I am new at this so am trying to catch up.   I am new at this so am trying to catch up. Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 7:48

Hello. no, no, i get that. you missed my point. when i TRY to download this one before sending it through VOB-blanker, DVD Shrink says, well, what i said above--that i only have 4 chances to CHANGE the region ON MY DRIVE, which i'd never heard of before nor run into problems with. also, the VOB-blanked version is NOT purely fine and NTSC--it looks all green and square-binary-blotchy when i run it through DVD Shrink after i have VOB-blanked it. never had trhis nor any other problem on any other PAL-region 6 discs i was transfroming to NTSC. only on this region-2 PAL disc set. i was asking about that as-of-before unheard of DVD Shrink message about it needing to change the DRIVE'S region coding, and whether i cold delete DVD Shrink and reload again (which i've often done) and get another four chances. any help on this from anyone who's had a similar message from DVD Shrink?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I am new at this so am trying to catch up.
Page 1 sur 1